14.5m Resort Style Houseboat. The Ultimate Morton Bay Escape
Roomy, Economical to Run, Stable and with a Shallow Draft.
Have Freedom to Explore Morton Bay….
Valetta …..with the Ultimate House Boat.
Made for Moreton Bay. At home in the Australian internal waterways environment with destinations to explore such as reefs, islands, estuaries and rivers. This 14.5m (47.6 ft) powered catamaran is ready for the new owners to explore. With a shallow draft of only 0.8m (2.6ft), a spacious beam of 4.9m (16ft), and a displacement of 8tons. She is a stable, low draft vessel powered with twin economical and proven, 25hp Hi-Thrust Yamaha 4-stroke outboard motors with low fuel consumption. Easy to maneuver, and a perfect size for marina berths, without the hefty cost penalties of larger craft.
With 52sqm of living space and 44sqm of outdoor space, the vessel is a marvel of spacious modern house boat design. The strong fiberglass hulls and decks with full-length keels protect the running gear, and allow you to beach her and maintain an upright stable platform. Easy Access hatches for internal hull inspections.
The Ultimate Houseboat, is an excellent family boat for fishing, diving, surfing and all manner of water sports, or simply just exploring. A true live-a-board, rent out your home, live in comfort, or set-up as an office, so many options, compared to other boat types, such as mono hulls, due to the stability, low draft and extensive living space of this fine vessel.
As new, after a 2022 $190,000 refit. Impeccably maintained, by the boat builder owner. Built professionally. Over the last year the vessel has had the refurbishment of all major structural components, styling and new internal equipment. All carried out by the owner professional boat builder and his team, and at great expense. Recently inspected by an independent marine surveyor for her insurance survey. (12/12/2022 survey) Available upon request.
Valetta Layout Below Deck.
There are two spacious double cabins situated aft on the port and starboard side. A full size bathroom with shower, sink and toilet is located aft on the starboard side. A second day shower and wash basin is located on the main deck starboard side aft with access from the aft cockpit area.
The main deck is comprised of forward steering station at front on port, located in the spacious open-plan saloon and galley. The island sits 4 people. There is also three new couches that can seat 8, in the saloon. This area is fitted with large windows with blinds for your comfort.
The galley is positioned in the rear of the open plan saloon on starboard. It comprises of a 12V Evercool 205litre fridge/freezer new, a Panasonic 800W microwave oven, galley with stainless steel sink with hot and cold water. A new marine gas oven with 4 burner cook top is located on the inland adjacent to the galley. The galley contains excellent storage space in cupboards, drawers, shelves and racks to easily store cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
The large aft deck space contains the access the two outboard, gas and start batteries. Also set-up aft in the roomy outdoor covered area is an enclosed aft sink/shower with running fresh/ salt water, and a deck shower. Access to the top deck is also situated aft with an internal staircase. A swimming/dinghy boarding platform is located most aft.
In front of the saloon up forward is large enclosed outdoor shaded area, with retractable sail shade mesh screen. The Muir Cheetah windlass, 30kg Bruce anchor and 70m of 8mm chain, and 100m of warp are located central and forward, the chain stored in the forward central pod anchor locker below.
Valetta Layout top deck.
A huge open air entertainment space, with fabulous views to be had. Entry aft via a solid stairwell on port, surrounded with robust safety rails enclosing side wind awnings. Starboard aft there is an kitchen island with stainless steel sink and hot and cold water.
Forward on the top deck to port is the outdoor helm station, and seating either side for 6 persons. Above the helm and seating area is a large, full height retractable sun awning. What a space!!
● Length: 14.5m (47.6 ft) Beam: 4.9m (16ft) Draft: 0.8m (2.6ft) Displacement: 8ton
● Main engines are two YAMAHA 25hp hi-Thrust 4-stroke outboards 2011 serviced 2022. Low Fuel consumption. Fuel capacity – 120L in aft pod
● Solar 1kW, Powertech 50amp solar charger, Magnasine 2.5kW inverter/charger.
● Water tank capacity – 1600Liters (800litres per side)
● Pressurised fresh and salt water system
● Grey water holding tank – 200L
● black water holding tank – 100L
● Duel hydraulic helm stations with engine controls and monitoring, inside front
port side of saloon and on top deck forward port.
● Navigation: Garmen GPS, speed, depth sounder and chart plotter
● Compass Ritchie
● TV: TLC LCD 32” with external Growmax digital marine TV Ariel
● Toilet: Marine Electric Macerating Toilet PMC
● Fresh Water Pressure System : 12 volt DC Pressure System
● Salt Water Pressure System : 12 volt DC Pressure System
● Hot Water System : Instantaneous gas 14 litre TRUMA
● Shower Facilities : 1 x Internal aft starboard facility (hot&cold) & 1 x Aft deck (hot & cold)
● Refrigeration : 1 x Full Size Fridge/Freezer in Galley – (New)210LITRE
● Cooking Facility/s : 4 burner gas cook top with oven – (New)THETFORD
● Microwave – (New) PANASONIC 800W
● Anchoring Systems : MUIR Cheetah Warping Drum & Gyspy Electric & Manual Winch
● 30kg Galvanized Bruce + 70m x 8mm Gal chain, anchor warp 100m x 16mm rope
● Shore Power Inlet : IP66 / Safety Switch Fitted
● Battery Charging 12Vdc : Solar PV & Fitted AC Charger
● House Battery bank: Lithium ion prismatic cells with bluetooth monitoring 600AH 12Vdc system (3 x 200AH) located under the port cabin berth
● Outboard start batteries 2 x 70Ah lead acid
● Cabin, Deck & Cockpit are all LED low voltage Lighting, Navigation Lights all LED
● Safety gear, 8 x PFD 1 life jackets, Fares, V sheet, fire blanket, fire ext 2x 1kg and smoke detector
● Bilge pumps 3 x auto electric 12Vdc 1100gph, 8 x PFD 1 life jacket
Currently on offer for a reduced price of $269,000
Please contact us anytime. Contact
Jim Mob: +61 (0)418 368 985